Sometimes it can be hard to find the right things to put in your loved ones’ Easter baskets. if you’re like me, you want them to be excited to see their baskets, but you don’t want to go overboard, and you would like to include some special and meaningful items. So, I put together this list of Catholic Easter Basket Fillers to give me some ideas.
Catholic Easter Basket Fillers
Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that at no cost to you, we earn a small commission when you make a purchase.
When you’re looking for something special to add to plastic Easter eggs or simply to the basket itself, here are some faith-based options:
- Christian-themed temporary tattoos
- Religious medals
- Bible storybooks, books about Saints, devotional books
- Catholic-themed socks
- Make your own rosary kit
- Write out some scripture passages on slips of paper and place inside eggs.
- Buy a blank book and write a prayer prompt on each page.
- Coupons for something they really like – it doesn’t have to be an item; it could be activities like playing a board game, watching a movie, or going to play at the playground
- Catholic stickers
- Easter coloring sheets <<<here are some free ones
- Seeds (a great reminder of new life)
- A crucifix
- A small statue of Jesus, Mary, or a patron saint
- Holy cards
- New toothbrush and toothpaste
- Christian water bottle
- Pop Out Mass Kit for Kids
- Christian bookmarks
- Catholic mini puzzle
- Rosary teething ring
- Saint of the month sticker book
- Wooden novena tracker
- Kids’ wooden prayer candles
- Catholic memory match games